Thursday 28 November 2013

Hair Products for Blondes/Coloured Hair

[HUGE purses]
Bumble & Bumble Color Minded Sulfate Free Shampoo & Conditioner
I got this as present and have been using it on the odd day as it is extremely expensive, in fact I would not spend this normally on a shampoo and conditioner. It doesn't have the amazing ocean inspired scent of the Surf Foam Wash shampoo, but the smell is sweet, floral and pleasant enough.
You can buy it here

[Medium purses]
Paul Mitchell Forever Blonde

My absolute favourite out of the three, the smell is amazing, I also love the smaller set so you can try them out without full commitment and the fresh smell lasts. I'm hankering after the new set for Christmas though!
You can buy it here

[Smaller purses]
John Frieda Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Shampoo & Conditioner


I feel that these are just as good as the other products, fresh fruity smell, slightly heavier in application and consistency, very good value for money as tubes are quite large so will last.
You can buy it here

Conclusion
Out of the three brands, if I had to choose my favourite, it would be the Paul Mitchell range. I think the Bumble & Bumble is way too expensive for what it is, also I expected the packaging to be a bit more robust, after a couple of applications the shampoo bottle has half collapsed! Shame these couldn't be packaged in glass bottles.

What's your favourite hair product? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About The Blogger – Getting To Know You

All About The Blogger – Getting To Know You Please provide a short introduction to your blog including your name, your blog’s name and ni...