Monday 25 March 2013

March 2013 Birchbox Review

I really enjoyed this month's Birchbox, so thought I would write a post on it!


Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream
Very rich, not greasy, good for super dry areas, however, thick consistency and smell was quite medicinal. However, I am currently suffering from psoriasis on my body so will try this on my dry skin patches to see if they clear up a little.

beautyblender sponge and cleanser (R)
I like the idea of this and the cleanser is a nice addition. However, after trying these I found I had to keep reapplying foundation as I couldn't get enough coverage. I have fairly blemished skin so found it too light, but it did blend well. The additional inclusion of the sponge cleanser is a nice touch though and you can use it for cleaning other make up brushes which I may do.

La Sultane de Saba Body Lotion with Argan Oil
Lovely musky smell, light consistency, as mentioned previously, have very dry skin at the moment so this isn't moisturising enough for me but fine for a top up.

Laura Geller Waterproof Gel Liner
I had a purple version of this in the box. I must admit I do play it rather safe when it comes to eye liners, mainly sticking to my trusty black or dark brown powder liners (I hate pencils, they always run and smudge). Once I put this on it actually looked really pretty against my blue eyes, but probably would look even better on someone with brown eyes. The liner did stay put throughout the day as well, so I might be converted!

Molten Brown Valbonne Fine Fragrance
Light and floral, good fragrance to wear in the day. Not the best fragrance I have experienced but pleasant enough!

Lindt Lindor Heart Tin with Truffles
I am not overly keen on Lindt or other chocolate brands, my favourite is Cadbury's! But this heart shaped tin containing four chocolates is a nice touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About The Blogger – Getting To Know You

All About The Blogger – Getting To Know You Please provide a short introduction to your blog including your name, your blog’s name and ni...