Monday 17 September 2012

September Shop Picks on a Budget!!

A lot of the blogs I look at have beautiful products and clothes at not such pretty prices!
Anyway, I found two lovely products at good prices and available online, even better, one is reduced!
Continuing the squirrel theme (yes I know!), I have had my eye on this jumper for a while:

Dotty P's Squirrel Jumper (now reduced! Was £32 now £20)

http://www.dorothyperkins.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33053&storeId=12552&productId=6412206&langId=-1&categoryId=&searchTerm=squirrel&pageSize=20






Cute Owl Bag £25





No comments:

Post a Comment

All About The Blogger – Getting To Know You

All About The Blogger – Getting To Know You Please provide a short introduction to your blog including your name, your blog’s name and ni...