Friday 20 April 2018

Mama, you've got this...


I am so incredibly lucky to have such an awesome daughter. I get so tied up looking after her and worrying about her that I forget one important thing, that despite everything and all the little challenges parenting brings, I'm doing ok.

I realised this fact when my friend came to see me the other day and told me that I was doing a good job as a mother. Not many people tell you that and by getting wrapped up in the smaller details you sometimes forget the bigger picture. Just that one sentence boosted me and gave me the reassurance that you sometimes need as a parent.

And the best gift, apart from my daughter, is that my parents gave me the best childhood I could wish  for and I hope I can do the same in return for my little one...

So, even during the tough times as a mum, always remember, "Mama, you've got this"...

Mummy and baby
Stock Image





No comments:

Post a Comment

All About The Blogger – Getting To Know You

All About The Blogger – Getting To Know You Please provide a short introduction to your blog including your name, your blog’s name and ni...