Tuesday 6 March 2018

Prestige Flowers - Unboxing!

Beautiful gifts from Prestige Flowers


I was lucky enough to be the recipient of a luxury box of chocolates, flowers and a teddy from Michael at Prestige Flowers, who was friendly, helpful and efficient.

The dispatch to my home (in the deepest, darkest south!) from West Yorkshire was only two days, impressive considering we were battling extreme weather conditions courtesy of Storm Emma and 'The Beast from The East!'. In fact, the fast delivery put other services to shame.

On unboxing the flowers, I noticed a beautiful aroma coming from them, the bouquet itself coming from a mix of fresh eucalyptus, roses, lilies and daisies. I was even more pleasantly surprised to find a vase AND a gift bag. They certainly look beautiful on my dressing table (pictured below).


Included in the package was a sleek box of British crafted 'Valley Chocolates', consisting of various flavours such as Lemon Truffle, Sweet Mandarin and Mango Fancy. Now, I am quite fussy about chocolate, especially unfamiliar brands, so approached this with caution! However, I can honestly say I was impressed, lovely tasting and melt in the mouth, in fact I think I prefer them to my usual brand.

Finally, there was a cuddly teddy called Charlie (with a little note) that my toddler liked so much she stole him on two separate occasions (don't think mummy didn't notice!).


Prestige Flowers have literally thought about EVERYTHING, you don't have to think about the gift box or the vase, it's all there beautifully presented, all you've got to do is visit their website, click and order! https://www.prestigeflowers.co.uk/mothers-day-flowers

I never review any products or companies that do not have a good reputation and high quality products, I can certainly say that Prestige Flowers have not failed to deliver (excuse the pun!) So if you are stuck for something to get your dearest mum or partner for Mother's Day, do click on the link above. I have no quibbles whatsoever about their products and would like to say a big well done! Just be quick, you've less than a week to get something and you don't want your nearest and dearest not speaking to you for a day!


You can see the unboxing of these on my channel Clara Sais. Thank you for reading this review, if you have any questions about the products please do not hesitate to say hi and comment below!








No comments:

Post a Comment

All About The Blogger – Getting To Know You

All About The Blogger – Getting To Know You Please provide a short introduction to your blog including your name, your blog’s name and ni...