Tuesday 9 July 2013

July/August 2013 Magazine Freebies!

L-R: Balance Me Body Wash, Nip + Fab Dry Leg Cream and Eyeko Skinny Mini Liquid Eyeliner.

Eyeko Skinny Mini Liquid Eyeliner Marie Claire
I don't usually get on with eyeliners like these as they are too fiddly, I did use the , but this one is excellent. The thin pen meant I that I could build up that sixties look gradually. Also, where it has been so hot I have struggled with sliding make-up, however, I was pleasantly surprised to discover that this stayed on ALL DAY without smudging! This is my first make-up from Eyeko, although I did have a pot of their lovely shimmery face cream years ago, such a shame they don't stock it anymore! Unfortunately the magazine and packaging was a bit bashed up when I got it but the eyeliner was intact.

Balance Me Super Tonin Body Wash Glamour
Was expecting this to be red in colour like the packaging, however it is clear. Has the Balance Me signature scent and is actually quite a generous size for a freebie!

Nip + Fab Dry Leg Cream Cosmopolitan
Lovely scent and rich in texture without being too greasy, put this on my very dry legs after shaving and they felt much better, so definitely worth a try! Tried lots of body moisturisers for dry skin before, but only the Body Shop body butters and this works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About The Blogger – Getting To Know You

All About The Blogger – Getting To Know You Please provide a short introduction to your blog including your name, your blog’s name and ni...